Wednesday, September 23, 2009

So God help me

I told someone I had a keen interest in someone who she knows. I was going to say a crush on someone...but crush is such a teenager term to use. You would think I am working on hooking up with Rock, but I am not doing that, instead, I am just waiting and hoping for a miracle to reunited us again. I want to tell someone who has enough courage on my behalf to tell Rock that I really do like him a lot but again...sounds so wierd...I have this feeling it will make him less of a man so that is why I hoping he is going to soon hunt me doing himself. It is so bad I cannot even look at his photos on facebook...I just pass him by. He will need to know...he just has to...But I do not want to be the one to tell him. What bothers me is he does not talk to me, he has my number cannot call me, we are both online facebook, but will not drop a line.

But here is the challlenge. I have another hook up and he wants to meet me on saturday though I do not think it is a good idea. He is cute and all that, but when I have my heart yearning for Rock...I get scared that he will sweep me off my feet and I will lose the Rock...
I think I need to talk to someone about this one

I need to talk to God about this one and what He would do or will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment