Thursday, November 19, 2009

A humble letter to God

Dear Father,
Just a short note to let you know that I promised You that I will never disappoint You. You and I know it was a vow. In my heart you know that battle I have been going through. So many things that I go through I cannot do on my own and I have learned to lean on You for now and forever. I know there are angels who are there and watch me wherever I go. But I know and can testify that Jesus Christ really holds my hand and assures me that everything is in line with Your plan. I want you to know, all that is happening to me and in my life is not happening just because it is happening. Everything is happening because Your Hand is on it...your precious Hand is on it. Father, each miracle has brought me closer and closer to you. I hope I have not been too much, but we both know I offer all that I am and I know that deep in my heart no matter how important my dreams and desires are to me, they are also important to you. I know with every fiber of my been that you really do want the best for me. So because of this, I will seek your kingdom and its righteousness. I assure you that I will not have to worry about anything but seek Your Holy face and wait humbly in expectation. Finally God, just know that I am so humbled by Your presence in my life. Your miracles, your manifestation, Your word, Your Holiness has drawn me to you more than ever. Thank you and I love you dearly.

SpringnSunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment