Saturday, November 28, 2009

My life is in your hand

I am actually listening to the song my life is in your hand. Each word is coming out as stronger as I continue to unravel my thoughts and put them into a sensible story of my life. I am finally calling it a dawn for yesterday and wanting to move on with life and place everything at the cross. I do not mean to say that I have never trusted God, but there are times I have lost track and never got to the depth of what He wanted me to have yet whatever is happenning in my life right now only God's knows the turmoil of my life and I feel like letting go but I know He will tell me to hang on because what I am letting go is a promise I have made. But you can wonder why the hell am I letting go a promise. Because obviously I am not sure about what I am going through, what I am feeling and why I feel the way I feel.
I have had the best relationship with God and I no longer have to sense He is there, I believe He is there. Many times I have seen Jesus walk with me through troubles just because I believed...may be the point of this whole thing is I want Almighty Father to have every inch of my weakness, and turn it to a pot of strength that is filled with the living waters.

I want to let God know that my life is in His hand, that what I am going through it tough at the moment and while I wait for a revelation, I am actually waiting upon Him. God has shown favour on me by revealing to me the deep things that I never knew could come to fruitions. I have always prayed and hoped taht I would meet somebody and I met that somebody not only once but twice. He has even text me, my question is, why would I want to lose trust in the Almighty? At the end...my life is truly in his hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment